The Grenadines is brimming with small islands to the south of the larger island of Saint Vincent. It is in the Caribbean nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. There are about thirty-two islands that are a part of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, out of which nine are inhabited. The land has a population of 110,200 people. The islands here have bountiful beaches with luxury villas.
Music and food
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines are popular for music including calypso, Soca, steelpan, reggae, and drum. Some other bands are also popular such as Bele music, string band music, and traditional storytelling.
- Maria’s French Terrace located in the St. Port Elizabeth in Bequia serves the traditional French cuisines including fine and fresh seafood and popular vegetarian dishes with the exquisite choices of wines.
- Some places are famous here for its upbeat vibes and that leaves a perinneal impact for its bewitching beauty. You can tour the islands on a local schooner of Caribbean; tours also include the island of Mustique and Tobago cays marine park.
- Get the vibes of the crewed yacht in the tour of grenadines and there are other tours as well including a charter tour that includes the overall grenadine islands.
- Cricket and football are the most popular games so if ever you go with a mood to have a fun of these games you can see locals playing around and volleyball, basketball and tennis are also popular.
- The people here regularly participate in all the games where men’s and women’s team compete, Caribbean basketball championship is held every year.